- Make soap with our Irish stout home-brew. Yes, soap + beer = the best of team O'Bryan
- Curtain to cover underneath the sink which thanks is due to an unfortunate discovery of our kitchen drainage situation
- Salted Caramel Coco-beer Cupcakes - made with home-brew of course
- Commit to this photo/blog challenge...30 Days of Beauty There is probably no better way to keep me posting!
- Sew some reusable grocery bags (my current ones are just boring box store logo-ed ones) oh and I'd like to make a reusable lunch bag like this one made out of oil cloth
- Continue my health quest and try for another 15 lbs
- Make felted covered soap - great for camping!
- Continue our financial quest to be debt free, progress is being made!
- And of course knitting: Loving this Wurm hat and this lovely sweater (which would be my first adult sweater) and I know this is crocheted, but OMG is all I can say!!! I mean really!! If you are a Ravelry member, a must for EVERY knitter and crocheter, type "afghan" in the pattern search. There are some crazy beauties there.
Please note this list is subject to change on a whim!