Saturday, May 15, 2010

it's like walking into the sun in there

Yesterday my mom and I went to Ikea (loooove that place!) where we found some fab orange curtains for our uninspiring bedroom. Yes, orange, people. I will not apologize for my love of this color. But...I will admit it's quite intense as a window covering. I think I will be sewing a liner into these brilliant babies. As the light was filling the room this morning, my james said something that really sums up the otherly planet feeling of the room ..."It's like walking into the sun in there!" Don't you agree?


2 comments:

Marnie said...

I love it!
I love opening up all the blinds first thing in the morning. I espically love it when there is a "sailors warning" sky. Orange is one of my new favorites, I assigned Norah that for her favorite color.

becca said...

yes, orange is always a winner!