Saturday, July 10, 2010

summer lovin'

things I'm loving right now...
  • sunscreen - a generous gift from God to the fair skinned
  • a tv free home
  • a seeming cool Summer thus far
  • great fruit & veggies from street corner farmer stands
  • late night summer fun with friends
  • NPR (as if I didn't listen enough to their podcasts, with no tv we do listen to more radio now)
  • finishing great books - last one "Redeeming Love" - a re-read (not at all a fan of Christian romance but this is a brilliant exception)
  • sewing
  • nightly neighborhood walks with my james
  • Greek yogurt
  • sleeping with the window open
  • bats visiting our pond
Happy summer everyone! I hope you are making time to enjoy it and finding delight in the seemingly small thing.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I am looking forward to enjoying my first Utah summer soon! It sounds delightful!

P.S. Not sure you guys can top our Cali fruits and veggies, tho ;)

becca said...

Yes, there is NO way to compare Cali fruits and veg to ours. I promise you WILL miss that!!

Rebecca said...

There are so many things I will miss about California but I am looking forward to all the wonderful things I'll discover in Utah. I'm considering it a grand treasure hunt! Oh, and I'm hoping you'll be my fibre arts guru :)