Friday, June 12, 2009

a list I'll soon tackle...yeah, right

Maybe if I publish this list, I'll actually get it done? OK maybe I'm just avoiding them by making this list...
The following items are projects I have either started or need to get started and done (in no particular order):

1. Make soap - I'm almost out
2. Finish baby items for born or soon to be born babies
3. Make cookies for dear husband and some for Rebecca, too
4. Finish wall art projects for my craft room
5. Take pictures of said craft room because everyone needs to see how awesome it is
6. Make more shrinky-dink jewelry
7. Start knitting again - yes, I have not knitted for months. The green monkeys are still not finished.
8. Make tea wallet
9. Finish my Heritage Makers book that I purchased over a year ago and have yet to finish

It has been raining all week so you think I would have started on some of these... nope. Today is sunny and no rain so maybe I'll go play and when the rain comes back tomorrow, I'll tackle this list...we shall see.

3 comments:

Kirsten Erickson said...

haha! You're so cute.

Marnie said...

Blast! That's a good list. Must take walks, swim, breathe, snuggle with girls, rest and nest. I can't get any fun projects in my head.

Jamie said...

have you started? have you started? :)