Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I've been busy!

Yes, I've been busy knitting! It's been so freaking cold here that it's all I can do to keep warm. (Good excuse huh?) So here are two of my FO's:

Enterlac Hat that does not fit my ginormous head.

And here's the Rhythm Scarf. It's been felted a bit which really does make it nice and soft but it didn't shrink much at all. I love NORO!I've also casted on a sweater for my Yorkie, Sebastian. Like I said, it has been so cold here that when we go outside he play for 2 minutes and then sit and shiver begging to go back inside. So my manly husband, who does not approve of doggy attire, is letting me knit a fantastic cable sweater for him. Bless his big manly heart!


The other project I've completed is a charming hand bag from Amy Carol's book Bend the Rules Sewing. I'm hoping my dear friend Lisa will like it as much as I do. It's a birthday gift for her. I added a felt humming bird rather than the suggested ribbon because I just didn't have any that I liked with the fabric I had.

OK well, enough jabbering...off to the post office.

PS Count down till I'm 30 is down to 2 days people! 2 days! Ahhh!

1 comment:

Joan said...

Happy Birthday! I remember 30. Sigh.

Great entrelac hat! I can relate to the ginormous head issue as I have one too.

Gorgeous scarf!