Sunday, March 15, 2009

secret knitting revealed

I've started several posts this month and have not posted any. Why, you ask? I guess they were just not deemed worthy enough. I dunno. I am at a loss for words lately. Literally. Anyway, here's a picture of that secret project I was working on. I can finally reveal it because the baby shower was yesterday.

(The colors in the picture are sort of muted due to overcast skies.) It's for baby Cole. I think mom liked it. I can't wait to meet him and see him in it. It's 9-12 month size and I hope it fits by the time it's cold again.

That's it for now. I've gotta get back outside in that sun! My james is working on the garden sight as I type.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Totally awesome!! Ok who is baby Cole? It sounds familiar but I'm not totally sure :) You are amazing Becc!

becca said...

Baby Cole is Tara and Bill's baby's name. He's due April 15--tax day :)

Anonymous said...

I love it! You are quite talented.

Rebecca said...

another beautiful becca creation!

Marnie said...

Looks great! I have secret baby projects for my sister-in-law. I want to post them but thought about waiting till after the shower too.

Betsy said...

Lovely! Would you mind sharing the pattern you used for this sweater, or tell me where I can get it?

becca said...

Betsy, the pattern is from Last Minute Knitted Gifts by Jolelle Hoverson. It's the Child's Placket-Neck Pullover. It's a great book!

Betsy said...

Thank you! :)