Sunday, November 9, 2008

best tutorial ever!

This is for my knitting and crocheting friends. Recently the superwoman who taught me to knit and to whom I am forever indebted to for teaching me this wonderful skill, asked if I would sew a lining into a knitted bag she had made. I was like, "Sure! No problem!" --not remembering that I've never done this before. Gulp. (insert nervous laugh here)

When I'm at a lose for how to do something, which is frequent, I turn to the handy dandy internet for help. What a wonderful tool the information highway is! I found an amazing tutorial on not only how to make a lining, but also how to sew it in! (insert sigh of relief here) Futuregirl, the author of said tutorial, is brilliant and sure has a talent to teach and share her wisdom. Here's the link to the lining tutorial. (Check out her blog if you are into crafty things. It's quite inspiring!)

I'll be working on the lining sometime later today so hopefully I can post pictures of it early this week.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

thanks for pointing me in the direction of some pretty awesome blogs that i know will help spark the creativity that sits like a lump of coal inside of me! time for the diamond to shine, i say!

love you becca!

Raelynn said...

totally loved that site. Thanks a million!!

and becca, i know you can do anything. i want to be like you when i grow up. :)