Thursday, November 13, 2008

you think it, they say it

So I was perusing through the channels on the Mindless Machine (aka the t.v.) and found a downright hilarious show on the Fine Living Channel called "Whatever, Martha!" As I understand it, the marketing genius that Martha is, gave her daughter, Alexis, old episodes of The Martha Stewart Show. Alexis and her friend Jennifer watch the show and sometime try the crafts, all while commenting on how rediculous and rediculously perfect Martha sometime is. I do love Martha and her appreciation for all fine things, but for the love of perfectly folded sheets and gold leaf place cards, who really can't watch the show and occasionally think, Whatever, Martha! Here's the promo. I've set the DVR to record every episode... religiously...

2 comments:

Raelynn said...

oh my gosh. that show looks FABULOUS. i wish i had cable.

you'll have to give me updates!!

becca said...

Yeah we just got an upgrade to our cable and internet so now i have this channel! I watched two episodes last night and was ROFLing! Although I must say the girls do tend to sometimes get a bit raunchy but what tv show doesn't these days...